Who we are
KT Sports Ltd. is a company registered in Ireland under company number 469843 and based in Bray, Co. Wicklow, Ireland. Our website address is: https://katietaylor.ie.
What personal data do we collect and why do we collect it?
When you visit the Site, we automatically collect certain information about your device, including information about your web browser, IP address, time zone, and some of the cookies that are installed on your device. Additionally, as you browse the Site, we collect information about the individual web pages or products that you view, what websites or search terms referred you to the Site, and information about how you interact with the Site. We refer to this automatically-collected information as “Device Information.”
Additionally, when you make a purchase or attempt to make a purchase through the Site, we collect certain information from you, including your name, contact number, email address, billing address, delivery address, credit card/payment details and optional account information such as a username and password for the purposes of processing your order. We refer to this information as “Order Information.”
You may also wish to subscribe to our e-mail list either using the sign up form on our website or by consenting to join the list during the store checkout process. In response, we may ask for information such as your name and e-mail address. In the event you opt to provide us with this information, we will only use it for the purpose specified. You can opt-out of any of these e-mail lists at any time by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
Who do we share your Personal Information with and why?
We share your Personal Information with third parties to help us improve the products, services and content provided by the Site. For example, we use Google Analytics to help us understand how our customers use the Site. You can read more about how Google uses your Personal Information here: https://www.google.com/intl/en/policies/privacy/. You can also opt-out of Google Analytics here: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout.
Finally, we may also share your Personal Information to comply with applicable laws and regulations, to respond to a subpoena, search warrant, court order or other lawful requests for information we receive, or to otherwise protect our rights.
How long do we retain your Personal Information?
We retain analytics data for 3 years, email list data for 5 years and customer purchase records for 6 years. For users that register on the Site we also store the personal information they provide in their user profile. All users can see, edit, or delete their personal information at any time (except they cannot change their username). The Site administrators can also see and edit that information.
How do we secure your Personal Information?
To protect your personal information, we take reasonable precautions and follow industry best practices to make sure it is not inappropriately lost, misused, accessed, disclosed, altered or destroyed.
If you provide us with your credit card information, the information is encrypted using secure socket layer technology (SSL) and stored with a AES-256 encryption. Although no method of transmission over the Internet or electronic storage is 100% secure, we follow and implement the generally accepted industry standards.
What rights do you have over your Personal Information?
If you have an account on the Site, have previously made a purchase on the Site or have joined our email list then you can request to receive an exported file of the personal data we hold about you, including any data you have provided to us. You can also request that we erase any personal data we hold about you. This does not include any data we are obliged to keep for administrative, legal, or security purposes.
WHAT ARE THE DIFFERENT TYPES OF COOKIES?
There are several categories of cookies:
- Strictly necessary cookies: these cookies are essential in order to browse some websites and use all of their features (the user’s operating system support, display etc.). Without these cookies, features such as the display will not have optimum functionality. Note: these cookies collect purely technical data and do not identify you personally.
- Performance cookies: these cookies help us improve a user’s experience by helping us understand how they use our websites (most frequently visited pages, applications used etc.). These cookies do not identify you individually.
- Functionality cookies: in order to make browsing easier, these cookies store certain user preferences (language, username, country etc.).
- Targeting/advertising cookies: these cookies enable a user to receive targeted advertisements based on their interests, but they also limit the number of times that the advertisements appear.
- Affiliate cookies: these cookies enable third parties (“affiliates”) that publish marketing campaigns on their websites to be paid on behalf of the “web merchant”.
- Cookies from social networks: these third-party Cookies let you communicate the content of our site to others, as well as your opinion in relation to our site. This is the case with the “Share” and “Like” buttons on “Facebook,” “Twitter,” “Instagram etc. Social networks which offer these application buttons can identify you by these buttons, even if you did not click on one of them when you visited our site. Indeed, some Cookies allow the social network concerned to follow your navigation on our site whenever your social network account is activated on your device when at the same time, you are on our site. We have no control over the procedures social networks use to collect information about your navigation on our site. Please read these social networks privacy policies regarding personal data. These should allow you to exercise certain privacy options with these social networks, in particular by adjusting your user accounts for each of these networks.
Cookies help us to improve the quality of your browsing experience when visiting the site. This technical process primarily allows us to:
- adapt the layout of our websites to suit your device’s display preferences (language, display resolution, the operating system used etc.)
- store some of the information that you fill in on our online forms to help us personalize your subsequent visits to our websites
- collect statistics. These relate mainly to the number of times you visit our websites and your use of the different services that we
- provide (sections and content viewed, links), with the aim of improving their relevance and usability
- put security measures in place (for example asking you to reconnect to a page or service after a certain amount of time has elapsed)
- offer you, through advertisements, personalized content that is likely to be of interest to you.
- Important: Advertisements or links to third-party websites may be included on our websites. Your personal details may be collected by third parties when you click on these links. This policy does not cover visits to third-party websites. We cannot be held responsible for the policy of third-parties regarding personal details and the use thereof.
Embedded content from other websites or links to other websites
The Site may also provide links to a number of other websites that we believe may offer you useful information and services. However, those sites may not follow the same privacy policies detailed here. Therefore, we are not responsible for the privacy policies or the actions of any third parties, including without limitation, any web site owners whose sites may be reached through this Site, nor can we control the activities of those websites. We urge you to contact the relevant parties controlling these sites or accessing their online policies for the relevant information about their data collection practices before submitting any personal information or other sensitive data.
Age of Consent
By using the Site, you represent that you are at least the age of majority in your country or state of residence, or that you are the age of majority in your country or state of residence and you have given us your consent to allow any of your minor dependents to use the Site.
You can contact us with regard to any queries you have about your Personal Information by emailing email@example.com.